Fat Intake and length of Backload

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Connor
    Participant

Quick background.

Weight: 181lb (Jan6/17)
    Body Fat: 13.2%

I have been following a ketogenic diet for quite some time (approximately from May) having lost close to 40lbs during that time. I read CBL awhile back, but never really experienced with it. Now that my weight and BF% are down, I want to really try and incorporate this type of approach. I currently train 3-4x a week, and work shift work (615am-345pm; 545pm-415am) which switches every 2 weeks.

So as you can see, my sleep schedule changes every two weeks, and my meal timing is different as well. The biggest thing, my training usually stays between (1pm-7pm).

Current macro breakdown on NON training days is 171P/30-50C/130F (approx 2000 calories)

On training days, I don’t know how to work this out. Looking for a bit of direction on Fat Intake and amount of Carbs. Assuming my Protein stays the same, do I bring Carbs up to a given number and go from there depending how I look and perform? Do I need to go back up to maintenance with the calorie difference coming from Carbs? Or do I shoot for a surplus? How much Fat should I consume on backload days, or does it matter? If I train 3-4x a week, should I be backloading after every training session?

A lot of questions, but I hope I supplied the required information to assist in helping me.

Thanks in advance,

Connor

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Connor. Reason: Missed information
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fat Intake and length of Backload

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?