Fats

• This topic has 7 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Interloper
    Keymaster

What are the best sources of fat while running CN?And where do you guys find coconut oil (produce section?)? When I ask about it at the local grocery they look at me like I'm an alien.Thanks

Kevin rogers
    Participant

You can find the coconut oils in the baking goods sections with the other oils.  Vegetable and olive oils.  I have had luck finding it at walmart.  Usually most health food stores sell it also.

Karin O’Sullivan
    Participant

I found Coconut oil in the olive/vegetable oil section of the market. Heavy cream, butter, cheeses, bacon... not sure if they are the best sources but they are what I use.

Damon Amato
    Participant

http://www.amazon.com is your friend.

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

What are the best sources of fat while running CN?And where do you guys find coconut oil (produce section?)? When I ask about it at the local grocery they look at me like I'm an alien.Thanks

I'm not sure where you live or what stores are around you, but places like Trader Joe's, Sprouts, Whole Foods, Erewhon, have coconut oil. Most health food stores have them.

Newfiedan
    Participant

I found mine at bulk barn. Wal mart did not have any and most other stores that did have it were over priced. As for other sources of fat, unsalted butter, heavy whipping cream, bacon fat, animal fats, olive oil, macadamia nut oil, etc.

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

i use avocado regularly as well. Do not forget pure MCT oil. I get mine here: http://www.upgradedself.com/Brain-Upgrades/MCT-Oil/flypage.tpl.html

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fats

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?