Figured I’d Finally Post a Pic

• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Roadblock
    Participant

The before is me at 384 lbs in the summer of 2010. Since then I went ULC for 2 years and hit CBL SA in September 2012. The after pic is from late October 2012. I am about 5 lbs down since then.beforeandafter.jpgI see no difference..RB

Richard Schmitt

You may not see a difference sir, but I CERTAINLY DO! Making some great great progress! I am not lying or anything sir, you're doing a great job. Keep going with it

Scope75

Get those eyes checked!!!You've made a hell of a change...

Robert Gray
    Participant

I see of a difference of about 100 pounds; not sure what you're looking at.  😉You've shed a lot of fat and it might take some time for your skin to tighten up, but your progress is superlative.

Gl;itch.e

I see no difference..RB

Sarcasm at its finest! Wonderful job RB.

Roadblock
    Participant

That is the line I tell my wife.. “I see no difference”. lol. She hates it. The after pic is 262 lbs.RB

Fairy

Well done! You've lost the weight of an entire woman off your body!! Crazy.

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Exactly, you're down a person.. Great work and it gets better from here.. Looking forward to seeing your progressionSent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Gl;itch.e

Exactly, you're down a person.. Great work and it gets better from here.. Looking forward to seeing your progressionSent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

LOL. I wouldnt mind adding the weight of a fit woman to my body. Not in that way of course!

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Nice job RB!!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I wish I could find a picture of me shirtless from my senior year of high school and post it up here.  Most of the fat loss didn't come from a DH protocol, but I figure it could be some good motivation.

Fairy

@ibo Yes, it would be motivational!!@Glitch I'm really not quite sure which way you're planning to add that weight, but I'm assuming muscle? In that case, you have your work cut out!!

Gl;itch.e

@Glitch I'm really not quite sure which way you're planning to add that weight, but I'm assuming muscle? In that case, you have your work cut out!!

No, I was being dodgy. I meant physically attaching an actual female to my body! (: Id be happy adding 10-20lbs of muscle at this point.

Roadblock
    Participant

@Glitch I'm really not quite sure which way you're planning to add that weight, but I'm assuming muscle? In that case, you have your work cut out!!

No, I was being dodgy. I meant physically attaching an actual female to my body! (: Id be happy adding 10-20lbs of muscle at this point.

Just strap Oprah to your front.RB

Fairy

@RB Unfortunately, I think Oprah probably weighs a little more than the weight in question 😉@Glitch Ah! Okay. Thought you must be going for the 'muscularly-obese' look or something! Fair play.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Figured I’d Finally Post a Pic

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?