First Carb Nite…..21st Birthday!

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

FBGB

My first Carb Nite surprisingly lands on my 21st birthday! It will be a night of epic proportions I promise.Suggestions of what to stuff my face and wash it down with?

thestiffmeister
    Participant

This will likely end in disaster. Let me go get some pop-corn, I'll be back in a min 😉Seriously though, go crazy on cake, ice cream, pastries, fries, candies, chocolate...Wash that all down with an epic milkshake and perhaps some whiskey. Oh, and get a few beers too. On my 24th birthday I had about 15000 cals, half of that was at an all-you-can-eat sushi joint and the rest was my mom's monster of a black forest cake. The thing looked grotesque in retrospect, covered in cookies and enormous chunks of chocolate...Sweated the whole night and hit a DL PR the next morning while feeling absolutely cracked out. Cherish this day.

Richard Schmitt

It's your birthday, anything you want!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

pshannon

Dude its called tequila. This can come in the form or Margs, Shots or Shots. ENJOY man. Happy Birthday. P.S. Dont get arrested

Dude its called tequila. This can come in the form or Margs, Shots or Shots. ENJOY man. Happy Birthday. P.S. Dont get arrested

Fuuuuck, I hate Tequila. Blech.My 21st birthday is coming up to man, it's gonna be an epic carb night.I suggest washing it down with vodka, that's the route I'll be taking. ;]

pshannon

Fuuuuck, I hate Tequila. Blech.My 21st birthday is coming up to man, it's gonna be an epic carb night.I suggest washing it down with vodka, that's the route I'll be taking. ;]

You'll learn to love it. trust me about this one.

Richard Schmitt

You'll learn to love it. trust me about this one.

I was able to handle tequila...just scotch...oh God did that mess me up...mixture of that with tequila and jack throughout the night...I was out haha. However please PLEASE enjoy a drink for me or two...I can't drink anymore...so Trevor and FBGB enjoy yourselfs! =D

FBGB

Haha Big Tex I definitely will I promise you that. I actually haven't drank since last year because of the whole bodybuilding / wanting a six pack deal so I'm very much looking forward to it. My friend whose throwing me the party pretty much said “I don't give a shit you're drinking til you pass out!”

Richard Schmitt

Haha Big Tex I definitely will I promise you that. I actually haven't drank since last year because of the whole bodybuilding / wanting a six pack deal so I'm very much looking forward to it. My friend whose throwing me the party pretty much said "I don't give a shit you're drinking til you pass out!"

Haha alright man I appreciate it and have fun stay safe!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

FBGB

Only two words are needed to describe last night…..Shit Show.The food consisted of:12 krispy kreme donutsa huge bag of puppy chow2 burgershalf an ice cream cakechips and salsaAll washed down with a fifth of absolut split between me and my boy and a pint of ben and jerrys on the way to the barwhich is unfortunately all I can remember

Richard Schmitt

Haha whoooo!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First Carb Nite…..21st Birthday!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?