Forearm Mass

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

SAR
    Keymaster

I thought I had read somewhere that Kiefer recommended a device you attach to barbells/dumbells to increase your grip strength / forearm size.  Does anybody know the name of the device?

pshannon

Fat Gripz

SAR

Great, thanks for the quick reply

Great, thanks for the quick reply

If you want to save the $$$, you could just wrap a towel (tightly) around the Barbell, to increase the grip width.  Works a treat.Cory

maxwkw

Towel pull ups work wonders for grip and forearms. Also farmer carries with heavy dumb bells are great. And finally, double overhand deadlifts, rack pulls and shrugs.

Gl;itch.e

Ill probably get shat on for this, but Ive had good results with BB Wrist Curls done Larry Scott style. http://physicalstrategies.blogspot.com.au/2006/12/larry-scott-wrist-curl.htmlAlthough I only do 3 straight sets shooting for 25 reps per set. Once I can get 3 sets of 25 I up the weight the smallest amount and shoot for 25 reps x 3 sets again. Starting reasonably light Ive managed to get about 4-5 months out of this exercise and its added a decent amount of size/shape considering Im still "cutting" Have added Fat Gripz recently as well. Grip has improved somewhat but I havent seen any size from it as yet.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Also doing hammer curls will hit the Brachioradialis, which is a large part of forearm mass.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forearm Mass

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?