Gaining mass, late workout

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

meeh
    Keymaster

How would you guys do it if you worked out 9-11 PM?I see everyone is working out at 3-6 PM..I'm trying to gain some mass and strength so i'm currently in a calorie surplus. (+200-500 kcal ED)I'm currently strength training 4 days a week.

sckiely
    Participant

Don't worry about the calories bit, pretty much irrelevant to this process! Just count your carbs in the ULC portion if the day!Depending on your goal pay attention to how much you eat while CBL!Training late means getting some carbs in pre workout maybe some. Slower burning ones as you will burn through them during training the high gi after!

meeh

Don't worry about the calories bit, pretty much irrelevant to this process! Just count your carbs in the ULC portion if the day!Depending on your goal pay attention to how much you eat while CBL!Training late means getting some carbs in pre workout maybe some. Slower burning ones as you will burn through them during training the high gi after!

I'm confused about all these shortening of words..The administrator should add replacement filters so when you type CBL you get 'CBL(Carb Back-Loading)'.The calories doesn't matter..? Are saying that i can gain on a calorie deficit? 😛 If so, How and can i get as much as if i was in a calorie surplus?Thanks for the pre workout tip, But i'm not quite sure..

Damon Amato
    Participant

I'm confused about all these shortening of words..The administrator should add replacement filters so when you type CBL you get 'CBL(Carb Back-Loading)'. you'll get used to it, there aren't many.The calories doesn't matter..?  correct  Are saying that i can gain on a calorie deficit? yes and no 😛 If so, How and can i get as much as if i was in a calorie surplus? that's not really relevant here.  Did you buy the book?Thanks for the pre workout tip, But i'm not quite sure..

IOWA.PharmD

CNS: Carb Nite SolutionCBL: Carb Back-LoadingSA: Strength AccumulationDB: Density BulkingSW: ShockwaveTbsp: TablespoonCNS: Central nervous systemhttp://articles.elitefts.com/articles/nutrition/logic-does-not-apply-iii-a-calorie-is-a-calorie/This is something you should read about your calorie question.

meeh

I'm confused about all these shortening of words..The administrator should add replacement filters so when you type CBL you get 'CBL(Carb Back-Loading)'. you'll get used to it, there aren't many.The calories doesn't matter..?  correct  Are saying that i can gain on a calorie deficit? yes and no 😛 If so, How and can i get as much as if i was in a calorie surplus? that's not really relevant here.  Did you buy the book?Thanks for the pre workout tip, But i'm not quite sure..

Thanks. No i haven't gotten that far into this stuff yet, I'm still kind of trying to figure out the whole concept(s).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gaining mass, late workout

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?