HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM/ OR COOL WHIP

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chuck

OK. The actual question would be how many grams of fat per pound of body weight to sustain muscles and stay in Ketosis.Also I think many are getting confused with Heavy whipping cream, it's not the cool whip, it's really heavy cream usually found by milk in a 1  quart jug.I understand cool whip isn't recommended, but it is low carb… so I see the confusion.How many grams of fat per pound of body weight?Also any recommendation for fast absorbing protein?

Why are you looking to use cool whip? It's whipped oil, Whipped cream is better source of fat as well as better tasting. Or is your body not a fan of the ol' lactose?You are asking how many grams of fat you need for the day? Sustaining your muscles would be based on not just fat but your protein intake as well.Lastly are you asking for a whole food or supplement? Supplement would be isolate and whole foods is kind of relative because some of the faster absorbing whole foods have fats which slow down the protein intake. I guess you could say egg whites...

Newfiedan
    Participant

basically 1 gram/lb body weight is what I used so 161 g fat/ 161 g protein, as a starting point for goals, tweak as required I have had 1 mth of great success with this formula.

Chuck

OK sounds good. So we decided.• Match Fat with Protein. 200grams Fat/ 200 grams Protein• Protiens we decided Isolate is the best, for fast absorbing protein.

Newfiedan
    Participant

Isolate is what I use for the morning accelerator shake and preworkout/post workout the only difference is that pwo shake has some casein in it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM/ OR COOL WHIP

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?