Hello to all

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ffemtmcd
    Keymaster

Hi everyone – Been checking site and forum for a few days now, soaking in all I can.  I'm on day 8 of my Initiation phase for CNS.  Looking forward to Day 10!!Myself: 39, 5' 4", 148 lbs., est. 28% bf. (yes, I'm short, nothing new to me)Career Firefighter (17 years), own/operate a lawn care company on the side.Been into fitness for years but kinda fell off for the last few years and trying to get back into the groove again.Been doing decent (I think) so far on CNS, haven't bought the book yet but I plan to.  Want to keep my weight but drop bf to around 15%.  Any suggestions or tips along the way would be greatly appreciated.  From what I've seen/ read so far this is the most helpful community I've ever been around.  Thanks, looking forward to the journey!

Damon Amato
    Participant

for one thing, I'd try to at least get a good ballpark of your actual bf% instead of an “estimate”.  From what I've seen doing nutrition in a health club and doing body fat for wrestlers every year as an Athletic Trainer, 110% of people under estimate their own body fat.  At least this way if other markers aren't showing improvement, you'll have another tool to use to see where you're at.  Good luck on carb nite!  I'm in the middle of mine.  Getting ready for 2 donuts and a blueberry scone after my chocolate chip cookies I had an hour ago. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello to all

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?