Hey everybody

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jason
    Keymaster

My name is Jason and I'm 35 years old. I've been very active my whole life, but ran into some problems the last few years whenever I tried to gain muscle. I would do the typical eat everything in sight and lift hard. I would get stronger and add weight but feel like crap. When I started reading Kiefers stuff it instantly made sense and was stoked to here that I didn't have to gut myself all day to make progress. Growing up surfing and skating I figured out a long time ago that you cant eat sugar and lots of bread and typical carb stuff and still go hard all day. At the end or the day however it was on, eat whatever wasn't nailed down. Backloading is awesome, I got my wife turned on to Kiefers work and she's on here to. DH seems like a great place to trade info with like minded people. I'm glad i don't have to eat like a fatass powerlifter to get big and strong. Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

Richard Schmitt

Well Jason welcome aboard to DH! I'm not a spokesperson or an admin person for DH, just a member of these awesome programs. So good luck on your goals for you and your wife, this is a good place to exchange information to help answer any questions or just to gather information about the program.

Naomi Most

/highfive BigTex0525We need to get badges on this forum so I can put a little Welcome Wagon under your avatar. Or somethin!Jason, your wife's in the forums? I've been curious as to whether I ought to add a "For the Ladies" forum section or something. In theory I find that patronizing, but at the same time it can be a good way to gather up expertise on female-specific challenges.

jason

Thanks Tex! Yea, she's hnelson. I showed her your postpartum punk site and she loved it also. Our little girl is 20 months and she's on a mission to get the hottness back. I think she's done a great job, she's got a better body now than before she got pregnant. She's always had a super clean diet but now she lifts and just got a job at a HIIT gym so the bod has very nice muscle, not just skinny. I told her about starting a girls only thread and helping each other out so if you get one going I'm sure she'll be there.

Naomi Most

Ah, cool!  Yeah that's kinda my story as well — way fitter than I ever was before.  Funny how motherhood gets your ass in gear, at least for some of us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey everybody

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?