Hey There

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

darkhorse
    Keymaster

My name's Dan and always go by either 0311 or darkhorse on the boards.  Used to moderate at IA's with Tanner who is a moderator over here now.  Nowadays I stick to my blog at Lucharilla and occasionally come over to these forums to talk shop and whatnot.  I've got quite a lot of experience and if Tanner says this is a great place to post on, that's all I need.I practice what I preach.  Here's my Youtube channel so you can get to know me a little better:http://www.youtube.com/user/0311powerbuilder?blend=1&ob=0Be sure to look for my 410 raw bench!  😉Other than that, I'll attach the latest picture I could find.  I'm a BIG believer in focusing on conditioning and maintaining a high level while setting out to attain ones goals albiet strength or hypertrophy.  That's the one piece of the equation that gets lost.  All of my trainees start off with a mandatory 1 month conditioning block because I believe it's that important.  In doing so, it just takes one less potential gains killer off the table and makes us more successful.  "Do the MOST amount of work in the LEAST amount of time." 

sckiely
    Participant

Great to have you here, Awesome bench effort too! I'm going to have a peak at your other stuff a little later. Glad to have  so many knowledgeable people coming here to share!

Naomi Most

My name's Dan and always go by either 0311 or darkhorse on the boards.  Used to moderate at IA's with Tanner who is a moderator over here now. 

Hey! Thanks for coming out and saying hello.

Nowadays I stick to my blog at Lucharilla and occasionally come over to these forums to talk shop and whatnot.  I've got quite a lot of experience and if Tanner says this is a great place to post on, that's all I need.I practice what I preach.  Here's my Youtube channel so you can get to know me a little better:http://www.youtube.com/user/0311powerbuilder?blend=1&ob=0Be sure to look for my 410 raw bench!  😉Other than that, I'll attach the latest picture I could find.  I'm a BIG believer in focusing on conditioning and maintaining a high level while setting out to attain ones goals albiet strength or hypertrophy.  That's the one piece of the equation that gets lost.  All of my trainees start off with a mandatory 1 month conditioning block because I believe it's that important.  In doing so, it just takes one less potential gains killer off the table and makes us more successful.  "Do the MOST amount of work in the LEAST amount of time." 

Very cool, and interesting too.  You'll find most people here are very much in favor of the "get 80% of the benefits doing 20% of the work" approach, i.e. work smarter not harder.Cheers -- welcome on.--Naomi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey There

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?