Hi There! New member, very strict CBL'er with the goal of competitive bb'ing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gerd Beumer
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to this forum and I wanted to introduce myself!
    I’m a physiotherapist student. Started Carb Back-Loading almost a year ago now, with the goal of staying lean year round and gaining mass at the same time. Dropped from 10 % to 6 % body fat in the first 2 months, while gaining mass at the same time. Now I am able to keep extremely low body fat levels and still keep on gaining muscle mass.
    I am absolutely IN LOVE with Carb Back-Loading. I love the science that is involved, I love the foods that I eat and I love the results that it has given me.
    My goal is competitive bodybuilding, I just love the sport and everything that comes with it.
    I am extremely strict with my diet and my training. It is an obsession for me. I follow the Carb Back-Loading protocol to the letter and try to stay updated with every new recommendation that Kiefer has.
    I do not eat anything else than what my diet prescribes unless I am forced to do so. So no pizza’s or doughnuts in my carb back-loads, but jasmine rice and sweet- and baked potatoes everyday day all day.
    I train 5 days a week at 5 o’clock and do HIIT cardio 3 times a week at 4 o’clock before my weight training as Kiefer recommends.
    My stats at the moment:
    Bodyweight: 190 pounds, empty stomach weight
    Body fat: 6,2 %
    I hope that becoming a member helps me to answer the questions I have regarding Carb Back-Loading to even further improve my body, and help others members with their questions.

Robert Haas
    Participant

Welcome & looking forward to reading your recommendations.

The eyes can't see what the mind doesn't understand.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi There! New member, very strict CBL'er with the goal of competitive bb'ing

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?