High Frequency Training (HFT) and CBL

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Space Ghost
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,does anybody here combine HFT and CBL? I started with HFT and am doing it everyday for the past six months. Now I would like to combine it with CBL and I am interested in experiences of other members using the same combination.Cheers!

AdamFiddler

Yes.  It's deadly.  To your adipose tissue.  I lost over 5% bodyfat in about seven weeks training pretty much every day with CBL.  If you are really adept at understanding HFT (read: you won't be an idiot with the specific programming like I was), then it seems like a really good method, and definitely makes it simpler to have the exact same dietary protocol every day.-Adam

CBL makes HFT possible, in my opinion. Just don't add cardio or HIIT on top of it.For awhile I was lifting 5-6 days a week with CBL and I've only stopped because of a recent surgery and I had great results for the first time doing that much volume.

Space Ghost

Thanks for the opinions so far. Have you two also experience with the Shockwave Protocol? It looks pretty amazing, but I am so happy with CBL that I hesitate to switch to a more classical split approach.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

High Frequency Training (HFT) and CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?