how much exercise is too much

• This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

omar57
    Participant

was just curious and wanted to know how many days a week you guys are working out while on CNS

Damon Amato
    Participant

4x/week on shockwave.  I combine the core day on Wednesday for after my Thursday workout because that's the shortest.

Richard Schmitt

Ha…about 6x a week…

catalyst187

3x per week plus 2 hill sprint daysquick q to CNS VETS I have to work on my carb nite - wont be able to train till around 9pm ! hold off on carbs until after? start CN before training? doesn't matter?thanks!

Richard Schmitt

3x per week plus 2 hill sprint daysquick q to CNS VETS I have to work on my carb nite - wont be able to train till around 9pm ! hold off on carbs until after? start CN before training? doesn't matter?thanks!

Well you don't need to train prior to having a Carb Nite, though it helps. Could you move that to the morning after your Carb Nite? I guess to get more of a boost and help deplete glycogen stores. THOUGH that's just my two cents.

Damon Amato
    Participant

Well you don't need to train prior to having a Carb Nite, though it helps. Could you move that to the morning after your Carb Nite? I guess to get more of a boost and help deplete glycogen stores. THOUGH that's just my two cents.

Ya I agree, workout first thing next morning.  You'll feel like a monster.

Rastruck

I am weight lifting around 4-5 times per week depending on my deep sleep parameters and overall energy.  If my deep sleep goes down, I lower my training sesions  until it gets back up which is my indication of recovery from training. 

omar57
    Participant

cool im 6x a week also i just didn't know if that was bad or if it was still ok

catalyst187

Crankin the w/o in the am thanks !!! Let ya know how it goes

pshannon

6x a week is to much for one carb nite a week. Unless your workouts are not intense at all, your body is going to become far to weak. Hormone production will not continue in a proper way. It will hinder any fat loss.

6x a week is to much for one carb nite a week. Unless your workouts are not intense at all, your body is going to become far to weak. Hormone production will not continue in a proper way. It will hinder any fat loss.

+1I think for carb night one of the best things to do is a simple push/pull/legs split.Lift heavy and hard, get in and out of the gym.

tlfoxy

5 times a week here.3 days resistance and 2 days H.I.I.T.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

For Carb Nite I would say 2-3 times a week.  Shockwave would be good too.  Pretty much bang out a couple heavy sets and go home.  The workouts should not last more than 45 minutes.

dmmethod

1x preCn, 2 HIIT postCNId like to do more but that's currently not an option.

omar57
    Participant

well we'll see how it goes, so far this week i feel great when it comes to energy levels im not tired or anything, i am a bodybuilder so i take advantage of hitting every muscle group once a day, and i am looking forward to tomorrows carb night thats for damn sure!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

how much exercise is too much

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?