How much Heavy Whipping Cream is OK?

• This topic has 8 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kaprice

So, there are 0 carbs in heavy whipping cream. How much of it can we have during ULC days on CNS without hurting fat loss. Kiefer talks about a tablespoon in the coffee. But, if we're not milk intolerant, any reason we can't have a half a cup or a cup? Maybe in 10g whey protein shake? Or, to make a protein shake homemade ice cream?

Richard Schmitt

Ah HWC has trace carbs, look it up on nutritiondata.self.com, I thought the same too though.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

So, there are 0 carbs in heavy whipping cream. How much of it can we have during ULC days on CNS without hurting fat loss. Kiefer talks about a tablespoon in the coffee. But, if we're not milk intolerant, any reason we can't have a half a cup or a cup? Maybe in 10g whey protein shake? Or, to make a protein shake homemade ice cream?

Don't expect to lose any fat if you drink a cup of cream or you will like the infamous MajorChloe!  A couple tablespoons is fine though.  Spread them out preferably though.  I really don't think it's best to consume a tablespoon of coconut oil with three tablespoon of HWC.

Don't expect to lose any fat if you drink a cup of cream or you will like the infamous MajorChloe!

Haha, poor guy will live in infamy here.

Cmo

I thought HWC was fine?  Like 2 tbs in coffee with coconut oil? 

Yeah, its fine, just don't go drinking cups of it.

tlfoxy

This is what I do every morning.  2 tbsp. HWC with 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.  Is this all of a sudden bad now?

This is what I do every morning.  2 tbsp. HWC with 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.  Is this all of a sudden bad now?

Again, it's fine, just don't drink cups of it at a time.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

It's not bad, no one here said it was.

tlfoxy

It's not bad, no one here said it was.

Whew!!!  That's a relief... I don't know if I could change my cup of coffee now.  It's my morning addiction.

Jeffrey Hansen
    Participant

Didn't Keifer say the problem with all that cream was actually the huge amount of calories that went along with it?  Which brings me to something i am not sure of, I have cut down to 1T coconut oil, and 1T Mac cream in coffee (that's all I like) but I still would prefer to take 10mg of fish oil within the same 1/2 window.  For some reason I think I've heard not to have that much fat, so I stick with 5mg.  Any thoughts?

Damon Amato
    Participant

OK I've had enough.  This thread is way over complicating a simple concept.  HWC is fine, don't slug it like gatorade.  /thread.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How much Heavy Whipping Cream is OK?’ is closed to new replies.

How much Heavy Whipping Cream is OK?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?