I really want to drink a beer….

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kvndai
    Keymaster

Ok so im on my 3rd week on carb nite and everything is going very well. However, I havn't had a drink since 3 weeks ago and i am CRAVING for a beer! Im not going to drink this week, but I was wondering if it would be ok to have a couple beers with my next carb nite next week? I know Kiefer says stay away from alcohol, but I really want to drink. is is it ok to have some beer with carb nite? or maybe not on carb nite since in the book it says that the body will use alcohol as fuel before anything else. so maybe I can drink on a non carb nite if I dont eat too much before hand?

Newfiedan
    Participant

It is best to abstain from alcohol but I have had a beer or 2 on carb nites without doing to much damage, I do not believe in depriving yourself on carb nites though so my advice is to have one or two but try not to drink anymore. As an added fyi if you do a good hard workout before carb nite it helps to maximize the benefits of the carb nite.

Chuck

Same here…. I was on week 4 carbnite and decided to have a few beers, no adverse affects. But dont go over board…. ;D

apollyon

You may end up finding that you don't want it as much once you have it. I had been severely craving a glass of red wine and but when I had a glass, I could only had ~half of it and then lost interest. Pretty cool as I usually could do a bottle myself over a long dinner.

Vern

Keep yourself to two low alcohol ultra low carb Bud Select 55s after pigging out on carb night and you will never see it.  IMO well and experience so far.

Newfiedan
    Participant

I have enjoyed 2 regular beers on my carb nite on a few occasions with no negative side effects.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I really want to drink a beer….

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?