IPhone apps

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jeffrey Hansen
    Participant

Any that people find helpfulI would like a nice fat tracker that's easy, I have a 5/3/1 that is nice and strong lifts looks like it has potential.A CBL app would be a slam dunk

Damon Amato
    Participant

Workout log. Easy to track lifts and progress.

Richard Schmitt

Any that people find helpfulI would like a nice fat tracker that's easy, I have a 5/3/1 that is nice and strong lifts looks like it has potential.A CBL app would be a slam dunk +1 to this!

I use myfitnesspal and jefit for training. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ffemtmcd

I use myfitnesspal and thanks to Big Tex, trying out jefit.  Using cardio trainer right now – gives you stuff other than cardio though

CaseyD

Hopefully when the diet software finally comes to fruition, we'll get an app out of that 🙂

pshannon

I have an Excel Spreadsheet going back to 1/2/11. Every workout every day. Once you get it going its not that bad. I also don't like having to write all my stuff down in the gym. I feel like its distracting to have to finish a set, change the weights, record your reps/weight. I also find it discouraging if I'm not feeling going heavy or I miss a rep from the prior workout. I like to come home record and evaluate.

Richard Schmitt

Hopefully when the diet software finally comes to fruition, we'll get an app out of that 🙂

Really looking forward to the software as well.Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Richard Schmitt

I have an Excel Spreadsheet going back to 1/2/11. Every workout every day. Once you get it going its not that bad. I also don't like having to write all my stuff down in the gym. I feel like its distracting to have to finish a set, change the weights, record your reps/weight. I also find it discouraging if I'm not feeling going heavy or I miss a rep from the prior workout. I like to come home record and evaluate.

Sometime I find it irritating to carry around my iPod and track it but it helps me. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

pshannon

I totally get that. I feel so liberated without my little books though. I have 4 of the 500 page little notebooks all full, after a while it gets old. Its kind of liberating to stay in the moment.

Kaprice

I love Gym Buddy.I'd never be able to remember the weights and reps I did if I waited until I got home.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IPhone apps

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?