Is this an ok mix of supplements on CN?

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

amedream
    Keymaster

I may sound like an idiot but here it goesI'm on CN and is this what i should be taking? Whey Isolate with Leucine, and Creatine?Also do i take these all together or break it up I'm not sure on the proper usage someone help meAny extra advice would be nice as well.                    Thanks

Richard Schmitt

For a PWO Shake, take them together. I do 25g Whey, 5g Leucine, and 5g Creatine.

Kevin rogers
    Participant

You don't really need these supps if you are on CN. If you insist, then only take them after a weight training session. Leucine and more than 10 grams of WPI will raise insulin levels, of which you are trying to avoid for body fat loss. Just work the diet and it should take care of your goals.

Richard Schmitt

You don't really need these supps if you are on CN. If you insist, then only take them after a weight training session. Leucine and more than 10 grams of WPI will raise insulin levels, of which you are trying to avoid for body fat loss. Just work the diet and it should take care of your goals.

So would you say I'm doing this wrong then?

If you are doing that PWO then that's good. Having the insulin spike sans carbs is a good thing following training.

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

If you are doing that PWO then that's good. Having the insulin spike sans carbs is a good thing following training.

+1

Kevin rogers
    Participant

For PWO, no, you are fine.

Richard Schmitt

For PWO, no, you are fine.

Oh ok thanks!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

You should eat SOMETHING post weight training even if you are on Carb Nite.  Insulin is needed to to stop muscle protein breakdown.  No insulin means loss of muscle.  I don't know if it would be much, but it would be better than not taking anything.

Richard Schmitt

You should eat SOMETHING post weight training even if you are on Carb Nite.  Insulin is needed to to stop muscle protein breakdown.  No insulin means loss of muscle.  I don't know if it would be much, but it would be better than not taking anything.

Yeah I don't want to lose any muscle, trying to gain muscle and strength.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Is this an ok mix of supplements on CN?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?