Isoleucine or plain Leucine?

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dw1015
    Keymaster

I apologize if this has already been answered elsewhere, but if it has I couldn't find it.  Does it matter whether you take isoleucine or plain Leucine? And If so, what is the difference?

Damon Amato
    Participant

Isoleucine is a different amino acid and won't spike insulin like leucine will.

omar57
    Participant

you really can't find plain Leucine by itself but AllMax Nutrition makes a Leucine powder and it's pretty good the only thing is it's unflavored.  both of these are branched chain amino acids the last one is valine, but really the only one that matters when it comes to muscle building is Luecine, so go with luecine a good BCAA product with a 4:1:1 ratio is RecoverPro it has the most luecine in it

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

you really can't find plain Leucine by itself but AllMax Nutrition makes a Leucine powder and it's pretty good the only thing is it's unflavored.  both of these are branched chain amino acids the last one is valine, but really the only one that matters when it comes to muscle building is Luecine, so go with luecine a good BCAA product with a 4:1:1 ratio is RecoverPro it has the most luecine in it

I'm sorry, but I really didn't understand any of that post. :S

Nman
    Participant

Damon Amato
    Participant

Anyone tried the hydrolysate from here?  It's a decent price but I'm always weary of new things that don't do a great job explaining why they're good.

Dom salamone

Plain leucine .. Muscle feast has a great pharm grade powder .

Dom salamone

For hydrolysate try hydro whey from ON . Pricy but great.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Isoleucine or plain Leucine?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?