JLDetwiler – Newbie

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JLDetwiler
    Keymaster

I've been training for almost four years.  I did Stronglifts 5×5 for about a year, then switched to 5/3/1 for a while.  I won the Virginia USAPL state meet in the 198 class weighing 191 and putting up 451/331/463.  I haven't competed since because my wife had a very difficult pregnancy and I couldn't ditch her for a weekend to go lift.  My training for the last year has been scattered at best, but I've put up a 345 paused bench and a 500 DL, so the elite total is getting more realistic.  When I squatted 451 my best set in the gym was 350×8 and 425×1.  Now I'm easily going 365×10 or 405×5, so who knows where my max might be.Anyway, I met one of the site contributors while on assignment in CA.  This site looks promising and I'm considering using CNS and CBL to get down from 205 and chubby to a respectable Rocky for Halloween.  I'm 5'7 and my 6'6 training partner is going to be Drago.  I also need to get my wife off my ass about not looking like Ryan Reynolds, even though I'm pretty sure I could break him in half.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JLDetwiler – Newbie

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?