Kiefer was wrong

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

heychikadee
    Participant

I just posted same in Carb Nite forum, sorry if already posted but I stopped following Kiefer’s diet ages ago. Wondering if everyone has seen this and whether it will affect your diet/lifestyle moving forward?

http://www.fitnflexed.com/article/john-kiefer-admits-carb-backloading-wrong

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

This is really taken out of context. You should go give the entire podcast a listen on Fat Burning Man.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Richard Schmitt

Kiefer specifically addressed this on his personal Facebook page as well as the Body IO Facebook page.

To clarify for the idiots of the internet who cannot understand simple English, let me make it clear: The Insulin Hypothesis as it stands is incomplete. My new hypothesis is a far more rigorous and compelling reason that supports both Carb Nite and CBL, answers criticisms about CBL and Ketogenic diets and defines the dietary spectrum from ketogenic to CNS, CBL and the disease causing high-carb diet.

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

This is really taken out of context. You should go give the entire podcast a listen on Fat Burning Man.

Thank you yre — I love Fat Burning Man. I will give this one a listen, for sure. 🙂

Gabro
    Participant

So this quote was out of context, but apparently there was something that Kiefer reconsidered and he subsequently formed a new hypothesis. Not sure about what as I find this statement just confusing and cannot make sense of it.

Now I wonder which part, if any, of the CBL book became outdated or in need of adjustment because of this. I just bought the book and it’s still called “1.0”, so there were no updates. Of course it would be great to make adjustments to benefit from the latest science…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kiefer was wrong

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?