Kiefer’s Sources

• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nz6stringaxe
    Keymaster

Impressed by Kiefer's wealth of resources, I'm curious as to where he gets all the research. I just became a subscriber to the NSCA's publication and have been scouring some freely accessible resources in the past. I'm excited to be getting into the facts and stringing together my own conclusions through the research!Does Kiefer have a subscription list that rolls out the front door or does he rely on a select few publications?If you could name a few, it would be fantastic!Thank you DH.

Damon Amato
    Participant

pubmed for one.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

We touched on this before.  Naomi said she and Kiefer have a lot of friends at universities.  A large university like the one I went to (Penn State), will have a subscription to nearly every database with these studies in them.  If you live by a large university or public library you could get day passes at the library and look up or print all the studies you like.I know when I was a student I could connect remotely to Penn State's library and access all the databases with the studies.

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

Luckily one of the hospitals I have privileges at has a library, so I can get access to any published journal article for free. Let me know if I need to hook you up Naomi of Kiefer 🙂

Naomi Most

Luckily one of the hospitals I have privileges at has a library, so I can get access to any published journal article for free. Let me know if I need to hook you up Naomi of Kiefer 🙂

Ooh, sweet!  I will keep that in mind.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kiefer’s Sources

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?