Kiefer’s Take on Anabolics/HGH

• This topic has 4 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Joe Weidler
    Participant

Does anyone know Kiefer's opinion of using Testosterone/Steroids and HGH? I have been “natural” my whole life (40yoa) but recently have considered TRT and HGH therapy. My doctor will prescribe it but being uneducated about it makes me nervous. JW

Naomi Most

Hey, I just wanted to put a reply on this thread on principle. I'm not going to speak for Kiefer, but I will say that supplementing with HGH and/or Testosterone is really only an “issue” in North America. European nations sell steroids on the shelves alongside whey protein.The use of supplemental hormones is generally deemed safe for "regular" use -- they're just controlled substances in the US, so you have to ask a doctor for them. There's really nothing wrong with them, except when you decide to go all black-market and get them from the same guy who sells cocaine and tells you to consume 12x the recommended dose.So take that as you will...

meier.2007

European nations sell steroids on the shelves alongside whey protein.

That's so not true..The requirements for anything to end up on the shelves next to whey are extremely high; even stuff like Jack3d or 1.M.R. that you can find in any GNC isn't allowed to be sold in some European countries. AAS and other meds can only be bought with prescription or on the black market

Naomi Most

European nations sell steroids on the shelves alongside whey protein.

That's so not true..The requirements for anything to end up on the shelves next to whey are extremely high; even stuff like Jack3d or 1.M.R. that you can find in any GNC isn't allowed to be sold in some European countries. AAS and other meds can only be bought with prescription or on the black market

My information for that particular factoid comes from a source who tends to hyperbolize, so I'll concede.All I know is that supplementation with HGH and Testosterone is less of a "big deal" in Europe than in the US.

Terry

Well I live in Europe and have been quite everywere in Europe… The truth us you can easily get your hands on steroids but there is a big taboe around them Naomi 🙂 We actually think the same things about N-America, you guys think about us lol…

meier.2007

The truth us you can easily get your hands on steroids but there is a big taboe around them Naomi 🙂

Exactly. Nobody talks about it, and most magazines hardly ever write a word about juice, but if you've been around long enough you pretty much know where and how to get the stuff anyway..

Naomi Most

Well I live in Europe and have been quite everywere in Europe... The truth us you can easily get your hands on steroids but there is a big taboe around them Naomi 🙂 We actually think the same things about N-America, you guys think about us lol...

Hah, I stand way corrected.

The truth is, CBL and GH would work quite nicely together and you would be able to go even more crazy with your eating at night post workout.Though I'm sure a doctor would only prescribe maybe 2Iu... What exactly is your doctor looking to give you as Hormonal Therapy? Usual seems to be Test C 100, maybe some HCG

devilmanVISA

The truth is, CBL and GH would work quite nicely together and you would be able to go even more crazy with your eating at night post workout.Though I'm sure a doctor would only prescribe maybe 2Iu... What exactly is your doctor looking to give you as Hormonal Therapy? Usual seems to be Test C 100, maybe some HCG

The HGH would depend entirely on how it was dosed, and the frequency. Using exogenous GH will create a negative feedback loop that will temporarily inhibit the body's natural GH secretion nocturnally. You'd have to work the timing around the windows where you wanted a pulse while running CBL to make it worthwhile. Using in conjunction with some of the latest generation GHRPs would be superior in my opinion.In reference to the OP, I doubt Keifer has any problem with hormone supplementation. If he did, he would have clients featured in his book who can squat almost 1200lbs. I'm making an assumption with that remark, but I feel that it is pretty well grounded. In any case, I don't think that the purpose of these forums was to invite this type of discussion. The vast majority of the people who will have an interest in implementing CBL, CNS or any other dieting strategy which may ever be featured here are not going to be interested in this type of information and may even find its presence here discouraging.With that I give you my official policy on the topic, courtesy of EliteFTS and my word substitution skills:Steroid PolicyPublic health officials have concluded that possible serious health problems exist that are associated with the misuse and/or abuse of performance enhancing drugs, including anabolic steroids. All athletes should rely on these messages in making all performance and health-related decisions."devilmanVISA" believes that all athletes should be guided by the conclusions of health officials and medical professionals regarding the health effects of performance enhancing drugs, including anabolic steroids, when deciding whether or not to incorporate these substance in their training regimes.That said, if you're 40, get on HRT. All my friends who are in this age range and have done so would never go back. As far as education, its fairly simple. Get a good endocrinologist. That's step one.The fact of the matter is, if you are in your 40s and want to train and maintain a healthy physique, HRT and GH supplementation as guided by a physician will only help you do so, and will have no negative consequences whatsoever.

Actually depending on your area, certain areas have Wellness Centers that have full staff that is specialized in Hormonal Therapy. They range from thyroid issues to acupuncture, my area has a few but of course not all insurances are taken by them since it is a newer type of office.

Joe Weidler
    Participant

Well, as the OP I decided to try the Test therapy and HGH. My doctor gave me Test Cyp 200mg/ml @ 1 ml per week along with HGH 6 iu's per week split into 3 doses as well as Winstrol 100mg/ml @ 1 ml per week. My workouts are going great but I am holding about 15 lbs of water in just three weeks. It makes carb backloading very difficult to guage. Any thoughts? Solutions?

devilmanVISA

Well, as the OP I decided to try the Test therapy and HGH. My doctor gave me Test Cyp 200mg/ml @ 1 ml per week along with HGH 6 iu's per week split into 3 doses as well as Winstrol 100mg/ml @ 1 ml per week. My workouts are going great but I am holding about 15 lbs of water in just three weeks. It makes carb backloading very difficult to guage. Any thoughts? Solutions?

That's a very aggressive dose for HRT. The water retention is most likely from the aromatization of the testosterone. Your doctor can prescribe you and aromatase inhibitor to stop that, but the dosing of such needs to be carefully selected. Too low and you get no effect, too high and your estrogen will be suppressed too greatly which has a plethora of negative side effects. It should be fairly easy to pin point with blood work though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kiefer’s Take on Anabolics/HGH

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?