Level X

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Martin Tran
    Participant

“Amped and ready to tear down cinderblock walls with your teeth?Run the fullgambit through to Level X.""Perform these movementson the days when you feel invincible in the gym."The problem is, I always feel invincible and amped while I'm training. However, once I start the lift, I don't feel as strong/ I can't lift as heavy or heavier than last week's session. That's my cue to go home.My question is everybody's personal cues to not do Level X? I think mine is a bit inefficient and sometimes embarrassing.

Richard Schmitt

If on CNS don't have to attempt it unless (like stated in the ebook) you feel amped.If on CBL I suggest doing it.

Martin Tran
    Participant

It's hard to not feel amped when you're already at level X 30 minutes into training.

Doug Collins
    Participant

I typically only do level X on a few specific days.  I can knock out a couple shoulder presses heavy, but I won't even consider squatting for 2 because I know I won't have it.

Timber

I have the same problem I have done level x every day (Started 2 weeks ago). There hasn't been a day yet I “don't feel it” I am still dialing in my weights but they are tough should x pretty much be your 1RM? I just have a hard time “skipping” any of the workouts almost like a challenge is there any detrimental concerns to this?

Richard Schmitt

Yes and no detrimental concerns if you skip it.

Timber

Sorry. Mis-stated I meant detrimental doing it every day. I've done it every day thus far and have yet to feel like I shouldn't have. I'm doing super heavy weights  again I assume I should be doing  1RM

Richard Schmitt

You can do it every time you do SW and it should be the 1RM. Now if it gets easier increase 5-10lbs

Timber

Still worry I'm doing something wrong.. I “feel it in me” every time and still do level x and the entire workout. I am having trouble knowing when to skip some of the exercises.. Last leg day I gat o new PR on a 1rm Deadlift 285.. I feel great and stronger but I just worry im going at it to hard but I dunno if it makes sense I don't know how to slow down

Richard Schmitt

Just means you're getting stronger.

Penny Danner
    Participant

yep, what Tex said.  Lately I've felt up to doing Level X too.  But there was a day last week when I skipped it because I didn't feel up to it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Level X

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?