little squares

• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sckiely
    Participant

Hi GuysThis may sound dumb but i am wondering about the little blue squares, in my case yellow (Newbie?) How does this change, i joined about the same time as those that have 5 Blue squares, I bought the book, plus give feedback where i think i can contribute my knowledge?So just curious how the levels work?

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

5 red squares = Administrator (Keifer and Naomi)5 blue squares = Global Moderators (can modify/delete inappropriate posts, ban inappropriate users)yellow squares = forum default for users, number increases with number of lifetime posts.The need to have Moderators first came up in discussion in this thread:http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=36.0Explanation of moderators in this thread: http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=193.0

sckiely
    Participant

Thanks Jeremy  ::)

Yes, you get a gold star Jeremy… I mean a square

Richard Schmitt

Yes, you get a gold star Jeremy... I mean a square

If only we could give out gold stars XD

Naomi Most

Yes, you get a gold star Jeremy... I mean a square

If only we could give out gold stars XD

I want "thumbs up"-ing or "star"-ing or something!  I still haven't found a good SMF module for this purpose.

Allenxld

I suppose this is the best place to ask: What is the difference between the “Newbie”, “Jr. Member”, “Full Member”, “CBL Member”, “Hero Member”, etc.? How does one upgrade?

Damon Amato
    Participant

depends on how many posts you've made, except for CBL member.  Those are the people who bought the book and are able to access the CBL forum.

Allenxld

Thanks D$$$$$! I bought both the CNS and CBL (Titanium). I have not registered for the CBL forum as I am doing CNS until I get rid of blubber! I figure at LEAST 1 – 6 month round of CNS, maybe 2. Then hit CBL for strength gains.

sckiely
    Participant

If you have the Titanium edition of CBL it is still worth getting access to that specific forum. Even though they have tried to separate all topics, some are valid to both programs. Plus the information shared could help you get a better grasp of CBL before you dive into it.

Naomi Most

If you have the Titanium edition of CBL it is still worth getting access to that specific forum. Even though they have tried to separate all topics, some are valid to both programs. Plus the information shared could help you get a better grasp of CBL before you dive into it.

I agree, especially since there is a good deal of crossover between Carb Nite and CBL in terms of working knowledge that can help you.Of course some people feel overwhelmed rather than empowered in the face of more information than they strictly need, so I'll respect your choice no matter what.

Allenxld

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

little squares

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?