Looks like we are in major trouble LOL

• This topic has 12 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

jsmith

Richard Schmitt

Haha oh wow! Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Damon Amato
    Participant

Wow, other than canned soup that is exactly a CBL diet. Kind of funny. We're all about to have a stroke.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Nah, the beetus or aids are more likely, specially the beetus.

randyleahy

I once read a study that if you cross a freeway while eating red meat you have a 50% chance of getting hit by a car, so cut that red meat, its not worth the increased risk of getting mowed down by a Prius. I t…h..i..n..k, oh wait I just had a stroke, time to get back on the whole grains brah!!!

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Whole wheat bread…the stuff of nightmares. No seriously, after reading CBL I have modified the way I classify foods now. It's either useful or not useful, and there is also processed vs less processed. The rest is just noise.

jsmith

i think i would make a doctor have a heart attack if i told him/her how much red meat i eat.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

I did when mine asked about my eating/training habits because I have anemia, apparently. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I often eat several pounds of meat a day.It's okay though, I think she is into me judging from the number of personal questions she asks every time I go for a checkup. Insert random meat joke here.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

jcgomez

I did when mine asked about my eating/training habits because I have anemia, apparently. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I often eat several pounds of meat a day.It's okay though, I think she is into me judging from the number of personal questions she asks every time I go for a checkup. Insert random meat joke here.

Have they recommended cooking in cast iron pans? I had low iron for a while and cooking in cast iron cured it.

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

I tried to post on this thread b b b b b b b b but I kept having strokes. F f f f fudge

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Nah, the beetus or aids are more likely, specially the beetus.

Yeah, the 'beetus might beat us.  😛Though, somehow I doubt I'd get the AIDS from CNS or CBL.  LOL.Cory

Cropsy

Okay, I had to do this. On the subject of stroke, I know it's no laughing matter, but I think these ads are hilarious…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpR5_LQCyzk

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Have they recommended cooking in cast iron pans? I had low iron for a while and cooking in cast iron cured it.

Actually, I was supposed to go for more tests and such before leaving for Japan, but it doesn't really affect me much and I hate waiting in clinics, so I didn't.Thanks for the pointer, I'll definitely look into buying one once I'm there.

Russell Crosswy
    Participant

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22610753/?i=23&from=red%20meatFuck poultry

Interesting. How do people get their poultry? Wonder if it is fried in breading, but that study looked at European countries where breaded frying is not as popular, I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Looks like we are in major trouble LOL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?