Me thinks this works (5/3/1 and CBL)

• This topic has 9 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

acarnovale
    Keymaster

Took the pictures tonight to see my progress.

Gl;itch.e

Youre a thick, strong looking SOB aint ya! ;DDid you track lifts, measurements or weight over that time period?

acarnovale

Youre a thick, strong looking SOB aint ya! ;DDid you track lifts, measurements or weight over that time period?

When you're 5'1" you're bound to look thick with any amount of muscle ha ha. I was probably around 150lbs in that picture and I'm usually 145lbs-147lbs in the mornings. Lifts have been steadily progressing and I'm hoping to set 3 PRs at my meet in December so I'll update it then.

maxwkw

Nice work buddy. I'm 5'3 so I know what being a short dude is like.

Luis S.

Add me to the 5'3'' crew, sucks being short. You sure as hell look real muscular real easy though. ;D

David Margittai
    Participant

You sure as hell look real muscular real easy though. ;D

True that. Sometimes I actually wish I was shorter. I'm 5'8 and I FINALLY got to about ~160lbs...still looking pretty small. Hahaha.

maxwkw

Glad to see there's some other shorter dudes here. (tangent ahead) That's why when I see a post with some guy saying: I'm 5'11 155lbs and looking to lose fat and get ripped. In my head I'm thinking: I outweigh you by 30lbs and I'm 5'3 and I don't feel like I have enough muscle to really show.

pshannon

Glad to see there's some other shorter dudes here. (tangent ahead) That's why when I see a post with some guy saying: I'm 5'11 155lbs and looking to lose fat and get ripped. In my head I'm thinking: I outweigh you by 30lbs and I'm 5'3 and I don't feel like I have enough muscle to really show.

You need add some pounds! Acarnovale..... BIGGGG traps

acarnovale

Ha ha I'm usually thinking something similar. As much as I'd like to push my weight up and stay lean (like you) I'm way more competitive in the 66kg class so I'm trying to keep my bodyweight right there.

acarnovale

Ha ha not adding any pounds my friend. I want to stay right around 145lbs. I feel better here, I'm right at the limit for my weight class, and I'm not too heavy that it hinders my hockey.Still working on the YOKE.

CWest05
    Participant

Ha ha not adding any pounds my friend. I want to stay right around 145lbs. I feel better here, I'm right at the limit for my weight class, and I'm not too heavy that it hinders my hockey.Still working on the YOKE.

It shows! Nice work! Obviously you've been training at Yoke State University! Wendler would be proud.Chris

pshannon

Oh sorry dude I mean add some pounds to max at 5'11 a buck 55 Your looking thick man

Add me to the 5'3'' crew, sucks being short. You sure as hell look real muscular real easy though. ;D

Yeah, 'cos when you're a taller fucker like me (6'0)... you need more to fill out the frame.  ::)Cory

Fairy

Great re-comping Acarnovale! What are your goals now if you want to maintain your weight? Just get even lower body fat?I'm 5'3" too guys!! And 123.6 lbs as of this morning 😉 I always thought if I was a short guy I would relocate to Asia. @Cory I don't think you get to take more credit for having more LBM just because you're tall haha.

acarnovale

Great re-comping Acarnovale! What are your goals now if you want to maintain your weight? Just get even lower body fat?I'm 5'3" too guys!! And 123.6 lbs as of this morning 😉 I always thought if I was a short guy I would relocate to Asia. @Cory I don't think you get to take more credit for having more LBM just because you're tall haha.

My goal is to maintain my weight or even drop it down to 140lbs so that I have some wiggle room to carb-load before my meet. Driving down my body fat is just a side benefit to be honest.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Me thinks this works (5/3/1 and CBL)

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?