Member site/ Software

• This topic has 10 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

sckiely
    Participant

A little curious now about the members site that will starting shortly and also the software which i am so keen to test? Do you have an estimate on the timeframe that the site will be up and running? Do you have a ball park figure on the Titanium price for life time membership? And finally will the software be Multi platform compatible, ie. I have a Mac?Ā  šŸ˜‰

good question… but boo mac lol sorry I had to, as a I.T. I was bread to not like Macs

robhally

MAC FTW!!!

Naomi Most

A little curious now about the members site that will starting shortly and also the software which i am so keen to test? Do you have an estimate on the timeframe that the site will be up and running? Do you have a ball park figure on the Titanium price for life time membership? And finally will the software be Multi platform compatible, ie. I have a Mac?Ā  šŸ˜‰

Think end of January.We're going to put the membership per-month price at $19.95. Not sure about Titanium lifetime price yet, but it will be a good deal less than the cost of being a per-month member for a year.It will all be available via the web, so no worries about platform -- any computer with a browser will be able to run the software.

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Hi.Any update on this?

Seeking optimal health & performance for myself & others at:
    Alex Fergus Coaching - ā€Øwww.AFCoaching.com.au

serious BUMP on this one

Naomi Most

Serious delays due to loss of interface programmer back in January.Ā  :pWe finally got a new programmer locked in, she's been on the job since we visited her last week in Long Beach.She says she'll have things hammered out in about 3 weeks, and then we'll have to do the integration work with the back-end (the actual diet generator, which is done).So... sorry for the lack of updates on this, we just lost a lot of time on this project and also have had about half a dozen other things spinning up at the same time (supplement company, t-shirts, podcast, stuff like that).

Stephen Davis
    Participant

Sounds like some serious juggling going on at DH!

Naomi Most

Yes. Much of what we're putting together is stuff Kiefer has had ideas about for years. Just now he has someone kicking his ass and helping actually get it done. šŸ™‚Sent from my pocket calculator with Tapatalk

Karin O’Sullivan
    Participant

Yes. Much of what we're putting together is stuff Kiefer has had ideas about for years. Just now he has someone kicking his ass and helping actually get it done. šŸ™‚Sent from my pocket calculator with Tapatalk

You go Girl!!!

Excuses excuses lol, Should have asked me I rarely do much at work. I would have been programming it and lied to on lookers and said it was for the company. The bosses look at the code we do like it's magic, haha I love when they stare mystified at SQL that's my favorite.

CaseyD

Select Confused; from Their Faces; where Title = Management:-P...It's been a while, hopefully I did that right lol....

haha well played

Bartleby83

Naomi, all the things you mentioned are a good read. I am very excited about Kiefers ideas and the implementation on this site.

Jtt
    Participant

Awesome! thanks for the update. Also, any word on titanium vs monthly pricing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Member site/ Software

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?