My Results

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Luis S.

So ive been at this for a while, switching between CBL and CNS and figuring what works what doesnt and learning about my body. Finally think im somewhat getting the hang of this. The fatty pik is from march and the skinnier one is from last week. Still got a ways to go but at least its progress.

Richard Schmitt

Yeah you can definitely tell you lost some weight great work!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Luis S.

Yeah you can definitely tell you lost some weight great work!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks Tex!

tlfoxy

And your eyesight got better too.... Sorry, I couldn't resist noticing that you weren't wearing glasses in the 2nd pic.  But, solid work man!!  Got some good definition and you can see the fat loss as well.  Good on Ya'! I hope to see differences like that as well.

Richard Schmitt

And your eyesight got better too.... Sorry, I couldn't resist noticing that you weren't wearing glasses in the 2nd pic.  But, solid work man!!  Got some good definition and you can see the fat loss as well.  Good on Ya'! I hope to see differences like that as well.<--I'm with you on that, makes me push harder to get results too!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Luis S.

And your eyesight got better too.... Sorry, I couldn't resist noticing that you weren't wearing glasses in the 2nd pic.  But, solid work man!!  Got some good definition and you can see the fat loss as well.  Good on Ya'! I hope to see differences like that as well.<--I'm with you on that, makes me push harder to get results too!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Haha i was wearing contacts in the second one. And you will man, just stay consistent and dont lose sight of your goals.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Results

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?