New Carb Back-Loader!

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mjl1030

I recently stumbled upon the carb back loading program looking for new diets.At age 16 I was 5'9" and 250lbs. I was pretty depressed and knew I had to change something so I joined a gym and it all started from there. At age 23, I am sitting at 5'11" and 174. I currently am on a pretty strict and inconvenient diet but I lost over 20lbs on it.So right here is where I am now. I am buying the carb back-loading program for my next diet so basically I am just absorbing all the information until around June 1st when my 12 week program is up! I am excited to learn new things about the human body. I have a huge interest into seeing how different diets transform my body. I will be very excited to see my results to this program. I look forward to having a diet with extra support online as well as extra advice and updates to the program!

Mjl1030

81 views and no replys? Everyone must hate me  :-

sckiely
    Participant

Hi there. It didn't seem that you were asking any particular question? So I guess there is nothing to respond to?

Richard Schmitt

Don't take it like that, most people just read stuff and move one. Welcome to DH though, the book will pretty much answer any questions you might have if not these forums will.

Bartleby83

Welcome!

Mjl1030

Don't take it like that, most people just read stuff and move one. Welcome to DH though, the book will pretty much answer any questions you might have if not these forums will.

Haha I was just kidding. I know how a lot of forums work. I was just surprised not one welcome was posted. I look forward to all the different advice and support from you guys!

Richard Schmitt

I understand, still welcome aboard. Got any specific goals you wanted to do for CBL?

Mjl1030

I'm looking to break some of my lifting goals and put on some more muscle. I can't seem to break the 160lb dumbbell press and hopefully with this I will be able too. I'd like to get up to 225 which has been a huge goal of mine for over a year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Carb Back-Loader!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?