New CBL member with a few questions

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

soylentbrown

Hi everybody-I bought and read the CBL book yesterday and plan to do my first backload a week from Saturday. I'm 33 years old, 215 lb, and I'm currently lifting Doggcrapp style and following the Anabolic Diet with one full carb-up day and one mid-week carb spike meal. This has been great for losing fat and building some strength, but over the last few months I've been trying to put some size back on, and I'm starting to feel the AD may not be the best way to go about doing that.a few questions as I prepare to get started:1. I'm going to order my proteins (whey isolate and casein hydrosylate) from Proteinfactory.com, but there are so many options for additives/sweeteners/flavorings! What do you guys recommend? never mind- think i figured this out. gonna go with Blends D & H with Splenda2. I know in the book, Kiefer recommends against training Doggcrapp style as he says it relies too much on eccentric movement-- there is some focus on lowering, but it's definitely not an all eccentric program. Has anyone here had success using Doggcrapp or DC training?any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BatCountry

i was training DC for about 2 months up until i stated dieting down for the summer. I would be interested to hear the answer(s) to his also.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New CBL member with a few questions

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?