New CBL’er from WI

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

papahogg
    Keymaster

I bought CBL last week and have read it twice & have started to implement it.  I am 42 years old, 6' currently 160 lbs.  I have been weight training for about 2 years and I am somewhat of a hard gainer, my highest weight was 172, but I recently ran a 1/2 marathon on “dare” and I lost about 15 lbs while training for it.  The race is over, I did well, but “I choose not to run” any more, except for hill sprints.  Now I want to get up to about 180 lbs and drop my body fat %, I am currently about 10%, would like to get to about 6 – 8%. I have been following a Primal lifestyle for about the last year, so I have not eaten any grains or grain products in that time, I have only eaten at the most about 150g of carbs a day & those would come from fruit, veggies & sweet potatoes. I will allow myself to eat some "trashy" carbs for a few months so I can add density quicker, but once I get to my desired weight I will most likely go back to pure primal living & maintain with whole natural foods. I have started to lift heavy again, while not quite as strong as I was before training for the 1/2 marathon my numbers are going up pretty quickly. My goal in the next 12 weeks is to add density & set a PR in the deadlift & squat, my previous PR's are a 410 deadlift & 350 squat, I want to hit 450 & 385. I look forward to reading as much as I can here & tweaking CBL to get the most out of it for me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New CBL’er from WI

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?