New female – needs to cut – lots of questions

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rutan422
    Participant

Ok ill try to make this short – I am national olympic weightlifter – The scale is all that matters here for weight classes. Ive done every diet out there and crash dieted to cut weight and i cant do it anymore. I have a bodybuilding/figure background im 4’11” currently 129#. I need to be 117# for a meet. I have a TON of muscle!! Last time i got BF tested it was 12% not sure what it currently is. I am ok with losing some muscle bc i know that will happen.
    I did 8 days of the pre cycle – 25 or less g of carbs fat at least 100 g and protein was about 120-125g each day. Im currently on day 4 of CBL and ive gained all back. But i can tell ive lost inches and my abs are definitely showing. But thats the problem the scale number is what im looking for i wish it wasn’t the case bc i feel great!
    The last 3 days on CBL this is what ive been doing – I also do 2 a days one small session at 9-930 am for an hour and then my hardcore session is at 3 pm-5.
    I wake at 7 am drink water and take a caffeine pill at 8 am.
    train 9-10 light some cardio
    1030 accelerator shake
    1230 small lunch
    all above has been 75 g fat 40 g protein 5 carbs
    some more caffeine before 3 pm session

at 5 –
    20 g protein shake with dextrose and leucine

6 pm-
    start CBL
    i have tried to track what i eat here but kinda hard i like to snack but last three days have total averaged 2100 cal around 150 g of fat, 100 protein, and 150 carbs.

ok so thats it what am i doing wrong? is the fat and protein ratio right before i train at 3? and is the overall numbers right or wrong? I saw his old chart but i heard its not right anymore. I really want to do this just cant find all the information i need.

Thank you for all your help!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I usually don’t comment in this section (I’m male) but I do not know how you are going to cut down to 117 without a serious loss in strength. You are already 12% bodyfat which is very lean for a woman. What you are asking for is highly specialized advice that I don’t think anyone here can help you with. I would hire someone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New female – needs to cut – lots of questions

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?