New Member on CNS trying to optimize fat loss

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Russell Crosswy
    Participant

Joined the forums not too long ago.Read CNS, CBL, Shockwave, and Breakfast Report.Been on CNS for about 4 weeks now. Decided to give it a try after my wife had great success with it.Goal is to lean out. I started at around 15% body fat, would like to get down to single digits as I've never been quite that low before and would like to see how I feel, look, and perform. After that I would like to take a shot at gaining lean mass and increasing strength.Background:Played football and ran track (400m) in high school. Went on to run a bit in college. Started working in the Shockwave Protocol last week after reading the free ebook. Working on what movements to use as I have a garage gym. Have the free weights to perform the big lifts, just not the machines that the protocol sometimes calls for.Just read CBL this weekend, really interesting. Wondering how much of the info and supplements in CBL can apply to CNS. Trying to optimize things for fat loss so looking for any new information on ways to tweak or improve CNS that can be applied from CBL.Thanks and ooking forward to learning more.

sckiely
    Participant

Anything in CBL book that is related to the low carb portion of the day is relevant to CNS. Optimizing carb nite by training heavy prior to carbing up is also suggested, this can however be skipped.The skipping breakfast information is particularly useful to CNS, as it was newer information. Just don't eat as soon as you rise, read the IF articles on DH site for details there.Be sure to make sure the diet is optimal rather than stressing about training. If you feel a bit off just do the necessary section of SW and walk away, don't stress if every workout feels great as training is secondary to recovery/ diet on CNS!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Member on CNS trying to optimize fat loss

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?