New Scienced-Based Workout Program:: Shorcut to Size

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size.htmlNot sure what to think of this or if it would work while doing CBL or CNS???

zewski

I'm gonna be honest I didnt really read the program overview, but in general I don't like BB.com for routinesJust stick to what works (SS, Maddcow, DC, Shockwave, RPT), lift to get strong, and let the diet handle getting bigger/smaller (depending on goal)I'd suggest buying Stuart McRoberts "Brawn". It totally shifted the way I look at training and I constantly find myself coming back to it when I start getting to ADD with my workouts. However, if you ARE going to use this on CNS I'd just make sure you're not taking any sets to failure. The main thing to focus on while on CNS is to not overtax the CNS. Avoid burning it out at all costs as it can take weeks for it to properly recover and will halt your progress.

AdamFiddler

From the way the dude in the article is scarfing down a TV Dinner on the cover of the “Nutrition” section, this may not exactly fit with the DH philosophy…

MJC

Looks fine…  Its a bodybuilding routine…  not crossfit or anything so it will work fine with CBL

Richard Schmitt

@zewski, I know it's not good to burn out the nervous system while lifting, but Kiefer mentioned when he lifted he would bring one body part to muscle failure and then stop working on that particular group because of hypertrophy and strength gaining all comes to a stop. This program would be good to bring oneself to that point say on bench, deadlift, squat, and/or press. Plus it's science-based, basically researched was backed into this?@AdamFiddler, haha yeah true but compared to a TV dinner and what we eat, in a way there's no difference, just the way we do it.@MJC, alright thanks for the input

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Scienced-Based Workout Program:: Shorcut to Size

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?