New to CBL but not new to bodybuilding

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pjmolinelli
    Keymaster

Greetings from Florida.  Been following along for a few weeks now, and now am all in on CBL and SP.I am 41 (soon to be 42) and am a lifetime natural bodybuilding competitor.  I have competed in Team Universe (5th as a welterweight) and multiple MuscleAmerica/Mania shows (1st in Tampa, 6th in Las Vegas this past year).  I am training for MuscleAmerica in Vegas this November.  If interested you can see a youtube video of one of the Vegas shows I did for MuscleAmerica.  Just search Pete Molinelli.  Images on a google search will also show some of the other bodybuilding pics out there.Bottom line is I want to win a national level show.  I was told that the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result each time.  After many years of the same bodybuilding diet and training routine, I can officially call myself insane (several times over).  I am hoping CBL and SP is going to change that.  I have a lot to learn, hence why I am on this forum.  Very much look forward to it.

Damon Amato
    Participant

Welcome sir. I bet you also bring a wealth of knowledge. Glad to help.

pjmolinelli

Thanks very much.  Glad to be here.  The more I read and listen, the less I realize I know, but yes I have been at it for quite some time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New to CBL but not new to bodybuilding

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?