New to CNS

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lulu241981
    Keymaster

Hello everyone!Well here is my story so far.  I starting my diet routine (not the CNS yet) on 1 March 2012.  I am 5'11", starting weight was 214lbs with a body fat percenage of 36%.  I started CNS on 16 May 2012 and for that my starting weight was 194lbs.  I lost a total of 20lbs and needed a change.  Today is day 9 of my reorientation phase and I am currently at 190lbs.  I know it is mainly my stored carbs and water weight, but it is good to see a drop.  I am so excited for carb nite tomorrow!!I have read numerous posts, discussions, information, and I have the book.  I try to get fully versed on a subject that way I can see what ways I can tweek things if needed.  I did take a before picture, but I do not plan on taking an after picture until July.  That will be my 4 month mark.  I am already in clothes I could not fit into last year.  It feels so good!I was an avid runner and love aerobic workouts.  I have cut back on that and stick mainly to P90X for my weight training.  Any advice is great so please pass along whatever you may have.  I love seeing everyones progress and the pictures.  It really keeps me going and hope to reach my goal of 150lbs.    😀

Damon Amato
    Participant

drop the P90X and start resistance training.

lulu241981

I thought that was a form of resistance training?  I only do the back/bicep, Arms/back..ect… workouts.  I do not do any of the aerobic workouts.  I have weights and a band that I use.  Do you recommend just going to the gym and lifting heavier weights/less reps?  Thanks for your assistance/advice!  🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New to CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?