Newbie Questions… Please Help!

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, my goal is to gain 2- 2 1/2 inches of muscle to my arms soon. I was wondering how much protein, carbs, and calories do I need to see gains quickly while carb back-loading. If its a lot, how can I get such a large amount in such a short amount of time? Ive read in many articles that it takes a year to gain an inch of muscle…is this true? pardon me if this is an ignorant question, but how do the celebrities bulk up so fast? Like Chris Hemsworth in Thor, Tom Hardy in The Dark Knight Rises, and The Rock (he was already big) in Fast 5. My weight is 190 lbs and my arms are 16 1/2 and will not get any bigger… its frustrating. My arms used to be almost 19 inches but I was a “Pudgy” bodybuilder. I slimmed down from 265 to 186 then up to 190. I want to be huge and ripped. I just cant seem to get any bigger. Please Help! Oh, and also of course gaining muscle all around not just my arms. I workout 5-6 days a week. 😛

Hello, my goal is to gain 2- 2 1/2 inches of muscle to my arms soon. I was wondering how much protein, carbs, and calories do I need to see gains quickly while carb back-loading. If its a lot, how can I get such a large amount in such a short amount of time? Ive read in many articles that it takes a year to gain an inch of muscle...is this true? pardon me if this is an ignorant question, but how do the celebrities bulk up so fast? Like Chris Hemsworth in Thor, Tom Hardy in The Dark Knight Rises, and The Rock (he was already big) in Fast 5. My weight is 190 lbs and my arms are 16 1/2 and will not get any bigger... its frustrating. My arms used to be almost 19 inches but I was a "Pudgy" bodybuilder. I slimmed down from 265 to 186 then up to 190. I want to be huge and ripped. I just cant seem to get any bigger. Please Help! Oh, and also of course gaining muscle all around not just my arms. I workout 5-6 days a week. 😛

Did you read the book?

sjclar00

Steroids.

I did read the book but there is so much information…I wish it was simplified…and no steroids 🙂

pshannon

Nothing happens over night. To make a significant change takes dedication, and a realistic approach. Your not going to get these arms quickly. Work them out hard, eat clean foods, and the arm size will come.

Big_R
    Participant

Hello, my goal is to gain 2- 2 1/2 inches of muscle to my arms soon. I was wondering how much protein, carbs, and calories do I need to see gains quickly while carb back-loading. If its a lot, how can I get such a large amount in such a short amount of time? Ive read in many articles that it takes a year to gain an inch of muscle...is this true? pardon me if this is an ignorant question, but how do the celebrities bulk up so fast? Like Chris Hemsworth in Thor, Tom Hardy in The Dark Knight Rises, and The Rock (he was already big) in Fast 5. My weight is 190 lbs and my arms are 16 1/2 and will not get any bigger... its frustrating. My arms used to be almost 19 inches but I was a "Pudgy" bodybuilder. I slimmed down from 265 to 186 then up to 190. I want to be huge and ripped. I just cant seem to get any bigger. Please Help! Oh, and also of course gaining muscle all around not just my arms. I workout 5-6 days a week. 😛

A lot of guys are already lean, so putting on 20 lbs make you look "a lot" bigger....  steroids alone will do nothing - these guys have all the gear they need, along with very expensive help (trainers) and it helps that getting bigger is their JOB !  CBL is pretty simplified actually... follow the basic framwork of Ultra-low carb meals pre-workout and slamming the carbs after a workout and even during.  There is too much information on the forum for even a beginner to be stumped.  I think i have seen just about every single question asked /  answered so use the search feature... it will save you some headaches.Good luck

Big_R
    Participant

Nothing happens over night. To make a significant change takes dedication, and a realistic approach. Your not going to get these arms quickly. Work them out hard, eat clean foods, and the arm size will come.

+1  booyahh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Newbie Questions… Please Help!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?