Nicotine is awesome

• This topic has 3 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

So after a week off caffeine i have been taking 400 mg of it with a 4mg nicotine gum (and other stuff like yombine, synephrine) twice a day. i have been going berserk. literally heart starts rushing before i start my first set.  Insane energy and focus. anyway I feel like the nicotine has help decrease my craving for carbs. I can look at a dozen donuts and be like nah I'm fine I don't need you. I feel motivated.

Rob Haas

Same here brother.

Spatz

You guys felt a difference using different brands on nicotine? I SWEAR Nicorette punches me in the face, while Equate just taps me on the shoulder. I know they both claim 4mg, but I feel like one of them is lying…. I just polished off my Equate this morning, then around 2pm popped in some Nicorette (I had started with Nicorette in 2013) and WHAM. Nicotine. In your face.

Scope75

I've only used the Kirkland brand and some of those feel/seem hit and miss. Like 1 will be BAM!!! Another with be like pop. LolNicotine gum seems to make me drop water quicker after a large amount of carbs.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I've only used the Kirkland brand and some of those feel/seem hit and miss. Like 1 will be BAM!!! Another with be like pop. LolNicotine gum seems to make me drop water quicker after a large amount of carbs.

Funny you mention that, I definitely sweat a lot more when I cycle on, and tend to retain water a bit when I cycle off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

You guys felt a difference using different brands on nicotine? I SWEAR Nicorette punches me in the face, while Equate just taps me on the shoulder. I know they both claim 4mg, but I feel like one of them is lying.... I just polished off my Equate this morning, then around 2pm popped in some Nicorette (I had started with Nicorette in 2013) and WHAM. Nicotine. In your face.

I wish you would have said that earlier i bought a whole like 120 pack of equate... and its not like i can go for an exchange or push my luck grabbing nicorette. I have to cross my fingers that the person checking me out at walmart doesn't look too closely at my date of birth on my I.D. 25% of the time i get turned down.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Nicoretta is definitely superior to the generics I started out with, not to mentio far better tasting with much less (almost none) throat burning. I can't wait to cycle back on next week.On that note, does everyone else strictly cycle on 4on/2off weeks? Has there been any update on the cycling of nicotine?

Spatz

You guys felt a difference using different brands on nicotine? I SWEAR Nicorette punches me in the face, while Equate just taps me on the shoulder. I know they both claim 4mg, but I feel like one of them is lying.... I just polished off my Equate this morning, then around 2pm popped in some Nicorette (I had started with Nicorette in 2013) and WHAM. Nicotine. In your face.

I wish you would have said that earlier i bought a whole like 120 pack of equate... and its not like i can go for an exchange or push my luck grabbing nicorette. I have to cross my fingers that the person checking me out at walmart doesn't look too closely at my date of birth on my I.D. 25% of the time i get turned down.

I used to get the nicotine gum at HEB down in Texas and I was never once IDed for it (I look young) and you can just go to the isle with all the other stuff like toothpaste and grab which ever one you want. I NEVER knew you had to be over 18 to purchase nicotine gum until I got it up here in Oklahoma and I couldn't find it! Finally I asked and was told its with the cigarets and that I would have to be IDed for it. o_o really? Okay.. It makes sense I suppose, but still! Lets say you ARE a teenager at the age of 15, and you have a smoking habit and are trying to quite. Why on earth would you try and stop a teen like that? Seriously, it should be over the counter. /rant.Anyhow, I would return it to walmart (if you haven't used too much of it) and claim it tasted old. Blah blah blah you've gotten this brand before blah blah blah it doesn't taste like this blah blah blah refund me. I always take things back opened or not if I don't like it.Then try your luck again and get Nicorette. 😛 75% chance you'll escape wallyworld with it. If not, try another wallyworld.Or just stick with Equate, I've gone through a 120 count of it before (last time) it just takes awhile.

Nicoretta is definitely superior to the generics I started out with, not to mentio far better tasting with much less (almost none) throat burning. I can't wait to cycle back on next week.On that note, does everyone else strictly cycle on 4on/2off weeks? Has there been any update on the cycling of nicotine?

I didn't remember how good it tasted until yesterday! Popped one in and was like, "Yum! This Fruit Chill definitely tastes better than Equate..." I do adhere to 4weeks on 2weeks off. Been doing that since 2013 when it first came out. Until Kiefer says otherwise.... that's what I'll be doing.

Spatz

Come to think of it Nick18, why don't you just get it off Amazon? Amazon doesn't ID.

Scope75

Might have to spend the extra cash and give nicorette a try next time. I go 2on/1off

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Might have to spend the extra cash and give nicorette a try next time. I go 2on/1off

The cartwheel app has a coupon for nicorette 15% off as well, if you have a target red card, that also knocks of another 5%, so its 20% off at target that way. maybe be cheaper else where, but thought I'd mention it.I think I like the 2 on /1 off approach as well, I may try that on my next cycle, I usually feel aclcimated ot the nicotene by the end of week 3.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicotine is awesome

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?