Night sweats after Carb Nite

• This topic has 6 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cropsy

Anybody ever get night sweats the night after carb nite??

Richard Schmitt

YES! I do, I'll get night sweats randomly, not always on Carb Nite.

dmmethod

Last night as a matter of fact. Woke up around 4:45 burning up. I've had 2 CarbNites so far (the past two Sundays) and I have noticed that randomly a couple days past my CarbNite I'll wake up steaming. That tells me it's working!

Cropsy

Yeah, it's weird isn't it? I just had my third carb nite on Monday and although I did wake up sweating it was nothing major. Then, last night, much more sweat… Maybe it's some kind of 'after burn'… ???

Richard Schmitt

Yeah! Like how HIIT can keeping burning fat even after the session, maybe Carb Nite is the same way!?

Newfiedan
    Participant

I used to get them lots if I had a good sized protein/fat meal I called them meat sweats lol.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I am not on Carb Nite, but I noticed that when I backload after two previous ULC days, I get the night sweats.

Richard Schmitt

I don't get night sweats anymore, still crazy ass dreams and I have a hard time falling asleep after taking in carbs. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Anybody ever get night sweats the night after carb nite??

I get them randomly, but DEFINITELY on Carb Nite!  In fact, I began to feel this immense internal heat at the tail end of / right after my first carb meal of the night -- which is usually at about 5-6pm.I also, on a number of occassions, get REALLY demented, vivid dreams after a Carb Nite.  Surreal, but psychotic, scary $h!t.  It tends to disrupt my sleep cycle on Carb Nites, b/c I constantly wake in panicked sweats, so I moved Carb Nites to Saturdays... so it doesn't affect my job on Monday morning (I used to do CN on Sunday nights).Cory

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Night sweats after Carb Nite

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?