not quite cns

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kjsinner

i have the book.  ive read the book.  over the past week, ive been meticulously tracking my nutrition.  im not quite at cns macros and im not comfortable changing much further.  i want to know if im close enough or if im totally fucking myself.40 yr oldmale6'0", 205lbs (down from 209 jan. 1)i walk 6-8 miles/day (2 miles of it, 30 min at 4mph/3% incline.. gets a mild sweat)i am a beginner lifter with home powerblocks 2-3x/weekfeeling great on diet of about 2100 calories, 150-175g fat, 125g prot, 40-45g carbs (10ish g fiber)* couple cups of coffee in the am w/ 1tbsp coconut oil and some cream each* 1 shake in the afternoon with 1-2 scoops whey isolate, 4 egg yolks, handful of spinach, coconut milkso, im a bit higher in carb than cns and a bit lower in protein.  question is.. am i close enough or fucking myself.  thanks.  i want my diet to be enjoyable and this woe has been very pleasurable thus far.  of course, i also want it to be healthy!thanks

TCB
    Participant

Everyone is different.Track progress for a couple of weeks, if it's working don't change it. When it stops working, change.

Melvin McLain
    Participant

Everyone is different.Track progress for a couple of weeks, if it's working don't change it. When it stops working, change.

+1... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

40-45g carbs (10ish g fiber)

You're pretty darn close, when you subtract the fiber for net carbs.Enjoy your first Carb Nite!  Tonight?

kjsinner

not tonight.  i have been low carb (30-40g net) since jan 2.. except a decent sized carb day on 7th.  so, today is only 4th day consecutive of low carb.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

not quite cns

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?