NUTS

• This topic has 4 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chuck

What foods would be optimal for morning calorie intakes. As well as optimal for on the go consumption. What nuts, meat, or butter etc…..At the moment I have seen great results fasting with only coffee, fish oil, and coconut oils.

Richard Schmitt

Macadamia nuts are perfect, almonds can work too. I know grass fed beef is ideal, bacon, tuna/fish, chicken, and turkey. Grass fed unsalted butter. Or unsalted butter

For morning intake, some MCT oil in coffee.If you want food, maybe some bacon and eggs, but optimal is MCT with coffee.On the go, all nuts are good, just watch cashews and peanuts since they have more carbs.Some Hard-boiled eggs with some avocado works great too.

nickl413

Sometimes on the way to work I'll have a skaker cup with a half whey shake and some heavy cream.  Plus some whole food like bacon, nuts, hard boiled eggs or sausage.  Most sausages are convenient but not the best foods to eat so I try to find minimally processed with no carbs and fully cooked.  Sometimes I cook meat strips  and refrigerate them ahead of time and grab those as an on the go snack. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NUTS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?