plateau?

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kvndai
    Keymaster

Hey guys, i think im hitting a plateau.. i havn't seen any changes to my body since almost my 2nd carb nite. I finished my 3rd carb nite last sunday and still havnt seen my body change OR my scale change. i weighed the same since my 2nd carb nite I'm not sure what to do now. I definitely see big change in the first 2 weeks. I see definition for the first time in my abs area, but this plateau is scaring me!I started at 240lb 6'1 36% body fat (not sure how accurate this is), now i weigh 230lb after 3 weeks of CNS, not sure my body fat percentage now, but it's definitely lower than when i started. BUT THIS PLATEAU IS KILLING ME!im tempted to start CBL after this up coming carb nite to maybe give my body a shock, and switch back maybe after 2 weeks. :'( :'( :'(

Newfiedan
    Participant

Give an example of a regular day breakdown and a carb nite breakdown so we can see if there are any items you can tweak. I have been tweaking my carb nite with the use of cbl methods and I have seen differences post carb nite usually in the positive area of fat loss but little scale change.

randyleahy

You have lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks and think you've hit a plateau? Patience…the body doesnt work in a linear fashion.

Newfiedan
    Participant

10 lbs in 3 weeks yeah it takes time for the body to adjust, take it easy and be patient, it may just be the body getting used to things before resuming fat loss.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

plateau?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?