Prep phase and Homemade energy bar

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Freya
    Keymaster

I have just started my 10 days prep phase today and Ive made up some bars I want to make sure is approved for this stage:The bars are home made and consists of a blend ofAlmond flakes, Walnuts, pecan nuts, Sugar free desiccated coconut, almond butter, coconut oil and honey (2 tbs for 12 bars)in total the nutritional break down is: 333kcal: 6 grams of Protein, 6 grams of carbs and 32 grams of fat.I was planning on having one of these with 10 g of whey as an afternoon snack (Im not training tonight).Is this fat content too high even with the protein?

First is that net carbs or total carbs?I wouldn't say that is too much fat because you said you are having 10g of whey, so that's 16g of protein and 32 fat.Sounds about the same as eating about 2 oz of pepperoni.

Freya

6 grams of carbs is per bar. The nuts in it plus 2 tbs honey for the whole recipe brings out a 6grams Carbs per bar.I have been having it on its own in the afternoon now, and my partner have it at 8 am (gets up at 6am) with 1/2 scoop whey...

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Prep phase and Homemade energy bar

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?