ProPepto Questions

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

patrickhitches
    Keymaster

Ok. So I'm 2 weeks into this backloading dream of a diet … My question is in regards to ProPepto.If I consume the recommended dosage I'll be slamming 50 pills every time I need 20-30g of ProPepto. Is there a powder form available that someone can post a link to?Thanks in advance for your help!Patrick

IOWA.PharmD

PeptoPro from ProteinFactory.com?

DCDude

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Richard Schmitt

Just looking at the link, and it looks like a good protein powder. Just protein factory confuses me on how much to consume.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

What is the a difference between PeptoPro and casein hydro?  I got the impression from reading Kiefer's stuff the only difference is taste.

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Just looking at the link, and it looks like a good protein powder. Just protein factory confuses me on how much to consume.

PF is easy.  If I need 20g of PeptoPro in my PWO shake, I just keep pouring into my shaker until I read 20g on my scale.

What is the a difference between PeptoPro and casein hydro?  I got the impression from reading Kiefer's stuff the only difference is taste.

As far as I can tell they should be comparable with the PeptoPro just not tasting as horrible.

Richard Schmitt

So is peptropro the way to go for PWO? Or stick with blend h?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

So is peptropro the way to go for PWO? Or stick with blend h?

I think PeptoPro is already in Blend H

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ProPepto Questions

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?