protein/fat intake

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Big_R
    Participant

Just curious… Is there a specific amount of grams of Protein/fat that would stimulate the production of insulin, thereby inhibiting the effects/purpose of CNS?    I find myself getting a lot of protein in my meals on Non-carb days (i use some form of meat in most of my meals).  I thought i read somewhere on here that too much protein could stimulate insulin production or possibly use protein as fuel.Here are my stats in case it matters:205 lbs15% BF?    (just a ballpark, as i see indications of abdominals)

It's best to aim for 50/50 split by grams.It is better to shoot high on the fat side, but if one day you are a little higher on the protein side don't fret, it will most likely balance out during the week ending with a higher fat intake.One great way to up your fat is Coffee. Bulletproof coffee, just CO, or just heavy cream, just get some fats in your first cup or two of the day.

Big_R
    Participant

It's best to aim for 50/50 split by grams.It is better to shoot high on the fat side, but if one day you are a little higher on the protein side don't fret, it will most likely balance out during the week ending with a higher fat intake.One great way to up your fat is Coffee. Bulletproof coffee, just CO, or just heavy cream, just get some fats in your first cup or two of the day.

right on!Yea every morning i do MCT oil/coffee/splenda and your right, it works well for a few hours.  Just didn't want to eat too much protein in one sitting like 30+ grams

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

protein/fat intake

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?