Prtein factory vs True Nutrition

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Shawn Greene
    Participant

jsut wondering if there is a preference with companies…

backlash79

I think at some point (not sure when) it was stated that Protein factory was not as high of a quality as they once were.

jsut wondering if there is a preference with companies...

I have only used True nutrition out of the two. I will say TN customer service is really good but the shipping is high and it takes a while to get the items. Protein factory has really high shipping costs as well. My suggest would be to buy in bulk so its worth you're time and money. I stick with Vitacost and BB.com as the shipping is much lower and you receive the items usually within 2 days after ordering.

miamike

no problems with protein factory, i've been a customer for about 5-6 months now. Been ordering regularly. Alex answers all his e-mails right away customer service is great.

Richard Schmitt

I think at some point (not sure when) it was stated that Protein factory was not as high of a quality as they once were.

No their protein is good just the stuff they were using for the Blends became bad.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

No their protein is good just the stuff they were using for the Blends became bad.

No they downgraded the quality of their whey protein.  It's still good stuff, but it isn't what it used to be.  What makes it bad is that they increased their price at the same time.  I would go with True Nutrition though.  I think it's definitely the better of the two, but if you can get PF protein for cheaper I would just get that.

Richard Schmitt

Ah guess I missed that. I knew about the Blends. Glad I don't order from them anyway

masZUL
    Participant

I've only used TN, mainly because it's cheaper.  Nothing but positive things to say about them.

Gnomer
    Participant

I've only used TN, mainly because it's cheaper.  Nothing but positive things to say about them.

aside from the fact they just dropped all their rice proteins which was main reason I used them:(you guys see this http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm316891.htmit's actually sort of a funny recall.. who would buy whey and not know it's milk derived? but i guess it's required to be on the label... so yea...also they are generally much better if you live west coast as shipping to east coast sometmes can take awhile

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

aside from the fact they just dropped all their rice proteins which was main reason I used them:(you guys see this http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm316891.htmit's actually sort of a funny recall.. who would buy whey and not know it's milk derived? but i guess it's required to be on the label... so yea...also they are generally much better if you live west coast as shipping to east coast sometmes can take awhile

You'd be surprised.  I'd say 90% of people don't know what whey is or where it comes from.  Of the people that buy whey protein powder, I'd say 50% don't know it comes from milk.  When I first started using whey, I did not know it came from milk.

Gnomer
    Participant

You'd be surprised.  I'd say 90% of people don't know what whey is or where it comes from.  Of the people that buy whey protein powder, I'd say 50% don't know it comes from milk.  When I first started using whey, I did not know it came from milk.

haha true i guess i forget sometimes not everyone reads into things as much as I tend to...

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Prtein factory vs True Nutrition

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?