Public discussion of book information

• This topic has 6 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Yeah I mistyped my post earlier…my bad

JR

Yeah I mistyped my post earlier...my bad

I was talking about the new muscle & fitness article not your post 

Naomi Most

@BigTex it was messed up that Jesse Burdick wrote that article....That definitely made things worst for me. I know my friends and others who comment on DH were confused as well. Even if you look at his nutrition in that article...its like he made a failed attempt at trying to describe carb back loading. That article was featured on BB dot com which has millions of members.

You should have seen Kiefer's face when he saw that article. He hadn't seen it until the other night -- and he only saw it because y'all were talking about it here in the forums.He was PISSED. OFF.Anybody who follows that article's diet is going to get fat, and the Shockwave interpretation just... isn't Shockwave! It's not a bad plan, but he shouldn't have cited Kiefer or used the word Shockwave. End of story.The pics on that article are pretty sweet tho.  😀

That makes me sad because I really want to start using shakewave now that my deloading high rep phase is over, and was going to use that article to start building some of the workout…I guess I will just still with some perfect rep action... Christian before sold out... sorry read all 3 of his books years before the rest of this supp stuff so bitter. Love me some periodization.

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

That makes me sad because I really want to start using shakewave now that my deloading high rep phase is over, and was going to use that article to start building some of the workout...I guess I will just still with some perfect rep action... Christian before sold out... sorry read all 3 of his books years before the rest of this supp stuff so bitter. Love me some periodization.

The article in the January 2012 issue of M&F is legitimate(written by Keifer) and you can use it like you wanted to.  Just stay away from the bodybuilding.com article that was submitted by M&F... that's the fake/imposter article.

Naomi Most

That makes me sad because I really want to start using shakewave now that my deloading high rep phase is over, and was going to use that article to start building some of the workout...I guess I will just still with some perfect rep action... Christian before sold out... sorry read all 3 of his books years before the rest of this supp stuff so bitter. Love me some periodization.

We'll get the next version of the Shockwave ebook out ASAP (we kinda need a holiday break first though). You can use the new article in M&F January 2012 though!

JR

@DH Naomi The fitness model from that article is the shake-weight model…..I'm sure he built all that muscle from the shake-weight ;D

Naomi Most

@DH Naomi The fitness model from that article is the shake-weight model.....I'm sure he built all that muscle from the shake-weight ;D

OHhhhh SHIT!!!! I knew I'd seen him somewhere!!!Poor dude! I hope he fired his agent...

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Public discussion of book information

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?