Raw Eggs + Heavy Cream

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So I'm starting to drink this with my breakfast any thought? I actually like the taste of Raw eggs! Depth before dishonor!!!!

Also Goats milk tooDepth before dishonor!!!!

You should skip milk while you are ULC. It's good on a carb nite or backload though.Anyway, that's fine if you'd like, assuming you aren't consuming insane amounts of total fat.If you are drinking like, 70g of fat with that and then eating during the day it's probably gonna be to much.

Too much fat during the day? I drink two raw eggs a day. And maybe like a cup of heavy cream a day. Depth before dishonor!!!!

More like half a cup.Depth before dishonor!!!!

Too much fat during the day? I drink two raw eggs a day. And maybe like a cup of heavy cream a day. Depth before dishonor!!!!

A half cup may be fine, a full cup would be an insane amount, well more then you'd need.This would probably be a better option, a couple egg yolks and 1-2 tbsp of cream.

MetalMuscleMayhem
    Participant

I've been combining 2 raw eggs, 30g chocolate whey isolate, 2Tbsp. heavy cream, 1Tbsp. Hershey Dark cocoa powder, 2tsp. Stevia, and 1tsp. cinnamon for post-WO while doing ULC days on C-Nite. Absolutely Killer!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Raw Eggs + Heavy Cream

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?