replacing supplements

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pimpoum
    Keymaster

Let's say I'd like not to take any supplements…(for religious reasons, or because I want “organic” tattooed on my chest  ;))Is there a good way to replace:WheyLeucineCaseinCheers

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

No. 😛

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

No good ways at least. Whey and casein are found naturally, just not in huge amounts. Cottage cheese maybe?Leucine is really hard to replace, especially if you're using it to spike insulin without carbs. It does exist in meat though.

Russell Crosswy
    Participant

Eggs? Kiefer has mentioned that with enough eggs (6+) you can get a spike in insulin. Also, that's dependent on not eating a lot of fat with them, i.e. no bacon.

Damon Amato
    Participant

you could inject insulin if you stole some from a type 1 diabetic.  Then I guess you have other issues to face…

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

you could inject insulin if you stole some from a type 1 diabetic.  Then I guess you have other issues to face...

Like a coma.. 😛

pimpoum

you could inject insulin if you stole some from a type 1 diabetic.  Then I guess you have other issues to face...

Like a coma.. 😛

..Well then the police will be able to arrest me quite easily! ;DThanks for your replies guys

Bonesaw93

I've gotten good results from eating lots of meat haha.  So you could go that route instead of the powder.

eh what's 2iu's before an after a work out lol…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

replacing supplements

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?