Researches discover most efficient exercise regime

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Audity
    Keymaster

After 10 years of study scientists claim to have found the single most efficient exercise regime.  It is, of course, HIIT… but they lay out a routine.Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/fitness/forget-the-jog-slog-and-fit-in-a-sprint-for-maximum-weight-loss-results-20120628-215a4.htmlThoughts? Different to what Kiefer recommends.

dudsy

I wonder what an over weight, 20 something year old university students 'regular diet' looks like?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Kiefer recommends HIIT to get rid of glycogen, not burn body fat. 

Audity

Kiefer recommends HIIT to get rid of glycogen, not burn body fat. 

Fair point, that's no doubt why he makes such specific recommendations.  Still, if there's a routine that flushes the same amount of glycogen while burning more fat I'd certainly be interested to know.

Big_R
    Participant

i remember reading something about HIT increases beta-oxidation and fat metabolism and it basically has an overall affect on making your body more thermogenic as a whole…  trying to recall where it was from so i can link.

Roadblock
    Participant

I always piss like a racehorse the morning after my HIIT session. Lots of glycogen and water being released for sure.RB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Researches discover most efficient exercise regime

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?